Sade: I run because I want to live.

ARC helps women like Sade Burrell make STRIDES in their running journey in order to live vibrant, healthy and empowered lives.



When Sade Burrell (who is a former foster youth) was accepted to ARC, she felt she had no support or direction in her health journey and she was looking for answers. In her running journey through ARC, Sade shared that “as a mother of two, running has saved me through my health. My grandma died of heart disease at 46 and my cousin died in July of 2020 at the age of 38. I run now because I want to live.  I cannot thank ARC enough for what you all are doing." ARC gave Sade the tools she needed to nourish her mind, body and spirit.  She was able to develop confidence in her abilities.  She is pursuing a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership and is mentoring former foster youth.  ARC’s program helped Sade make real strides in her life.  We want to empower more women just like Sade to live a life they love and affect positive change in this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyesha: Through ARC my life has been changed.

Announcing "Stride to Thrive."